Friday, April 23, 2010

About Prophet Elijah

Our God is truly alive and moves in every ones life. All it takes is faith and trust in the Lord. Many people have experienced spiritual growth, healing, found jobs, found the right marriage partners, restored their marriages, conquered barrenness, conquered poverty and found prosperity through my prophecies, spiritual guidance and prayers.

Join my family and I every Saturday afternoon at 2pm for Holy Spirit prophecy, prayers and worship at Faith Ministries Church, located in Randburg (see map and directions below). Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to view testimonies or make comments.  

God's answers to prayer are based on three things: 1) What will give Him the greatest glory, 2) What will give you the greatest good and 3) What will give you spiritual growth.

Allow me to speak and minister into your life in Jesus' name. Join me every Saturday at 2pm at Riversong Family Church.


Join me in glorifying God for His greatness, mercy, guidance and answered prayers! Spread the blessing and invite your fiends from your facebook account.  

Regards,

Prophet Elijah

MAP TO FAITH MINISTRIES CHURCH

 
Directions

85 Braamfischer drive, Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really touched by the way the Lord has led me through Prophet Elijah's prophecy in my life. The amazing thing is that he first tells you about your life passed and present, then guides you through your future in prayer and pastoring. Your attendance at one of his prayer meetings will be the beginning of the transformation of your life, spiritually, emotionally and materially. God bless!!
- Paul Moola

Anonymous said...

God is truely great!!!

Anonymous said...

God is truely alive!! Maria

Anonymous said...

God is truely alive and has done so much for me by guiding me through Prophet Elijah! Maria - Cresta

Anonymous said...

I encourage everyone that has been touched by the Lord speaking in their life through Prophet Elijah to share their experiences and testimonies on this blog. Your coments will go along way in blessing and guiding other people to get spiritual guidance. Be blessed and spread the word! For the Lord is truely alive! - Paul Moola, Northriding

Nduko Ngoma said...

God is blessing me and my family through prophet Elijah, what a powerful man of God he is. God's promises are yes and amen, come and hear what God is saying to you through His man sarvant Prophet Elijah and see how God is using him mightly.

stay blessed
Nduko Ngoma
Windsor

Anonymous said...

I have seen God's blessing through Prophet Elijah , I had a problem in my womb which affected me for years , Prophet Elijah then prayed for me and eversince the problem is gone . Thre's no more pains in my body . This really showed me that God is alive .

Anonymous said...

I have seen God's blessing through Prophet Elijah , I had a problem in my womb which affected me for years , Prophet Elijah then prayed for me and eversince the problem is gone . Thre's no more pains in my body . This really showed me that God is alive .
Zingie - Centurion

Nduko Ngoma said...

God is really using prophet Elijah, just one and first prayer session with him, things started changing in my life.

He saves a miracle working God.

Nduko Ngoma
Windsor

Unknown said...

Good day saints

I am Apostle Lunga Mangcu (lungam Ministries in Randburg)
I was blessed to be invited to visit Prophet Elijah's session last Sturday at a time when I needed to confirm my giftings and ministerial direction. My testimony is that the man of God precisely nipped it on the bud and was used of God to give me direction.
May i take this time to thank God for your life and for being a blessing in His Kingdom. May God increasingly use you and increase your anointing. stay as humble and focussed as you are.

Unknown said...

Palesa
I have seen the grace and mercy of God in my life and family through Prophet Elijah.My life has changed completely. I completely trust God and i have great faith in Him and His word.I thank God for Prophet and may the Lord that you serving with total integrity and honour bless you mightily, your're a blessing indeed.
Palesa,Soweto

Anonymous said...

Awesome service, our God is alive, Thanks Prophet Elijah for your good work, Truly God is using you.

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank God for Bishop Elijah, He is such a humble servant of God and God truly uses Him mightily. I have received several prophecies through him that have come to pass, regardless of the time it took for the manifestation God's promises through Bishop Elijah's prophecies have come to pass. I have learned the importance of prayer and having a close walk with the almighty God through his guidance and councel and rebuke.
I thank Jehovah Jairah for you Bishop Elijah. May he continue to bless and increase you and your family!

Linda,
Bloubosrand

Unknown said...

Good evening, where prophet Elijah setuated?