Thursday, November 27, 2014

Jesus is your friend


John 15:15
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Jesus is so wonderful, He even call us his friends.

He has revealed everything he knows to us, to guide us so that we know our father.

I know we all have friends that we tell everything to, some didn’t meet your family but knows them, their names, character like they met them personally.

Jesus is the friend that sticks closer than a brother Proverbs 18:24

Tell him everything, cry to him and He’s there for you, he’s got your back.

Your friend can be angry at you if you do him wrong, we’ve seen some friendship fail because of misunderstanding and many issues. Jesus wants us to follow his commandment, to be obedient to His word then he calls us his friend too.
You cannot say you love your friend and still hurt them.  John 15:14 you are my friends if you do what I command you.

Friends go an extra mile for each other. I’m sure you can remember when you were a kid, you’ll even lie for your friends, thinking you are protecting them. Jesus died for us, that’s how much he loves us, as his friends. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. Do you love Jesus as your friend? If yes, you’ll will do what he says, everything is in the bible if you are not sure what to do. He has share this words with us so that we can be closer to our father and have a better understanding.

Proverbs 17:37
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments: